Free trouser alteration service

T: 0333 220 1907 (0)
Menu

Feel Beautifully Confident

(0)

New Season, New Direction. The Autumn Winter Collection has arrived!

This Autumn in response to customer feedback, Hope has taken on a new direction, more modern silhouettes in luxurious fabrics with an emphasis on texture be it lace, cashmere, satin or boiled wool.

As always, the collection has been designed for women of all ages, shapes and attitudes which is exemplified by our models in this campaign. Several months ago we started our Real Model Competition to which we had a fabulous response, our winners for the day were Suzannah and Lucy who are both amazing, thank you for being a Hope Model.

The Pieces from the Collection that I'm most excited about...

Power Foundation

I think this a real showstopper from our new Power Foundation Collection, The Off The Shoulder Top which we affectionally call 'The Megan Top' in the office for obvious reasons (available mid-September). It's got a slight trapeze shape, a skinny sleeve and an elongated cuff. The best bit is inside, it's got an inbuilt shelf which makes it very comfortable to wear. Combined with our Power Foundation Pencil Skirt, this outfit is guaranteed to make you look and feel confident.

The Height of Luxe

This is almost my favourite outfit. I know Satin can make some women feel nervous but this is very clever, it's been cut on the bias, so it's very forgiving. Here you see it worn with the softest Cashmere-blend Knit combined with an Oversized Wrap, in the same colour, in the same yarn. It really is the height of luxe.

Wrapping and Cocooning

This is luxe layering at its best, a real nod to the 90's, in a wrap body worn with a drape skirt. Both in the most exquisite wool jersey yarn and paired with a Cashmere Shrug which just cocoons you beautifully. (available late October)

Velvet and Silk

I just can't help but think about Christmas when I see these outfits. It's something about the colour, something about the texture, the velvet combined with the silk. (available late October)

The Faux Shearling Coat

The look of shearling that you can machine wash, can you believe it?! Our Faux Shearling Coat is definitely one that can take your from the school run  to a date night. (available mid-October)

Print-tastic!

A strong winter floral was the ambition, this vintage floral design in camels, berries and reds brings the October colour palette together beautifully. (available mid-October)

I am very proud of our New Season, New Direction Autumn Collection, I believe it's modern, contemporary and sophisticated. I describe it as; a grown up collection for grown up women.

Please tell me what you think of it, I'd love to hear from you.

nayna-signature-gold

← Previous Post

14 thoughts on “New Season, New Direction. The Autumn Winter Collection has arrived!”

• Jeanette Cheetham 8th September 2018 at 1:15 am

New collection looks fabulous, I will certainly be investing in some new pieces. Love the colours, silhouettes and fabrics. Can I be cheeky and ask where the long pale boots are from as would love to add to my wardrobe with your new lighter colours. Many thanks Jeanette

• Hi Jeanette, great to hear from you and thank you for your kind comments, delighted you like it! Re the boots, not cheeky at all but I need to check, I will get back to you asap. Nayna X

• I love the black moc leather coat can you tell me price please .regards x

• Hi Nicola, the Faux Shearling Coat will be £250 when it arrives, it really is very special, our PR team are desperate to get their hands on it! Nayna X

• Michelle Wittenberg 8th September 2018 at 9:08 am

The new designs look lovely! How tall are the two new models featured here?

Thank you.

• Morning Michelle, delighted you love the new collection. Jo and Louse are 5'11" and 5'10". If it helps I am 5'0" and wear everything they modelled with a trouser alteration where required (which by the way we offer for free albeit with a no returns policy). Hope that helps, Nayna X

• Jennifer Trickett-Khudairi 8th September 2018 at 1:30 pm

Simply love this new collection; particularly the faux shearling coat. Love your ethos and I tell many in the U.S. (Boston are) about Hope!

• Hi Jennifer, thank you for your kind words about the new collection, I am delighted you love it! I have to say The Faux Shearling Coat is one of my favourites! Nayna X

• Hi there.
    The shearling coat looks divine. Do you have a waiting list that I can go on for it ?

Kate

• Hi Kate, thanks for your lovely comment, it is indeed divine! We can certainly email you when the coat becomes available, Nayna X

• Love the look of the new collection, especially the long lace chemise the pencil skirt and the mock shearling coat. Will have to start saving my pennies !

• Hi Mary-Jane, delighted you love the collection, I can honestly tell you the Power Foundation Pencil Skirt is a dream to wear, as are the other pieces of course! Nayna X

• Hi Nayna,
    Exciting new season collection ! Whilst I have always loved to see all of your models looking so fab in your clothes I really love seeing you wearing them as I am only 5ft too and I get a better idea of how they might look on me so let’s see more of you please.
    Is the top that your wearing at the the top of the blog the Megan top ? I can’t find it in the collection .
    Also will the drape knit jumper be available in black ?

Jackie

• Morning Jackie, you are too kind! I am indeed wearing the "Megan top' which is due in at the end of the month, we are not planning to do the Drape Knit in black BUT we do have the most amazing Contrast Rib Funnel Neck Jumper in black which is due in next month. It's almost my favourite jumper but there are so many to choose from. If it helps I am sat here today wearing the Tie Front Shirt Dress, Ultra Legging in Midnight and the Double Jersey Waistcoat as it was a bit chilly when I left the house this morning. Will send you a pic so you can see! Thanks for all your interest and feedback, it is very much appreciated. Nayna X